The IS-DG102-F Series rugged Gigabit Ethernet to fiber Industrial media converters are designed for where critical but space-limited applications. The IS-DG102-F Series can be powered by a wide range of AC & DC inputs or an external DC power adapter. With its compact and multi-purpose design, the IS-DG102-F Series can also be installed on DIN Rail or can be wall-mounted. The IS-DG102-F Series are ideal for IP surveillance, traffic monitoring and Security applications in critical environments. The IS-DG102-F Series’ operating temperature range is -40°C to 75°C, which provides network extensions even in harsh environments.
- 10/100/1000 Mb RJ45, 1 100/1000FX (Multi/Single-mode)
- Rugged design, compact enclosure
- Layer 2 Line-Speed Switching Fabric, non-blocking.
- Wide range power input, 18V-36VAC or 12V-58VDC
- Link Fault Pass through (LFP) function
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount installation
- Supports switch model and converter mode.
- Surge protection diodes on power input.
- Support Far End Fault function on FX port.
- Provides increased Noise Immunity
- -40°C to 75°C operating temperature